Welcome to my CoinMD Review!
There has been some buzz about this company so I decided to check it out for myself…
Some people call this a scam while others don’t…
Chances are someone approached you about the business opportunity and now you landed here to make sure it’s actually legit right?
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision…
Let’s dig in shall we?
CoinMD Review – The Company
CoinMD actually doesn’t talk about who runs the company or anything like that, however, I did find out that Tom McMurrain is the CEO…
This information was found on the CoinMD Compensation Plan.
In the past, McMurrain promoted a company called OneCoin, but not sure if he still promoting it right now…
On top of that, he doesn’t really have a good past in the business world…
He is a convicted felon where he stole around $9 million from 80 investors between 1997 and 2000…
He did jail time for 87 months and had to pay back $7.5 million…
I am not trying to be negative, but I have to show you the truth right?
When we look at CoinMD, the domain “coinmd.io” was registered on Mary 3rd of 2017 and looks like he loves being in the cryptocurrency niche…
That’s all I got on the company, let’s take a look at the products next.
CoinMD Reviews – The Products
CoinMD has no retail products or services for sale, but you can promote the actual CoinMD affiliate membership.
On their website, they just talk about a 30 day free membership and that’s about it really…
CoinMD Compensation Plan
CoinMD member put their money into something called CoinRewards Points on the promise you can cash the points out for a higher value later on:
- MD1 – Invest $1000 and receive 50,000 CoinRewards points
- MD3 – Invest $5000 and receive 150,000 CoinRewards points
- MD5 – Invest $10,000 and receive 500,000 CoinRewards points
- MD10 – Invest $25,000 and receive 1,500,000 CoinRewards points
- MD15 – Invest $50,000 and receive 5,000,000 CoinRewards points
CoinRewards can be exchanged for CoinMD which is a non-public cryptocurrency.
CoinMD controls the value set for cryptocurrency…
The amount you can make will depend on how much you invested:
- MD1 – single binary position capped at $3000 a week
- MD3 – three binary positions capped at $5000 a week each ($15,000 total)
- MD5 – seven binary positions capped at $15,000 a week each ($105,000 total)
- MD10 – seven binary positions capped at $30,000 a week each ($210,000 total)
- MD15 – fifteen binary positions capped at $30,000 a week each ($450,000 total)
30% of the commissions are paid out in CoinRewards points.
There are five ranks in total inside of the CoinMD Compensation plan.
Below I listed the qualifications that need to be met to hit these ranks:
- Legionnaire – Generate at least $999 in monthly downline investment volume and recruit at least one affiliate who has invested
- Praetor – Generate at least $50,000 in monthly downline investment volume (33% in the weaker binary side) and recruit and maintain at least five Legionnaire ranked affiliates (at least two on the weaker binary side)
- Centurion – Generate at least $150,000 in monthly downline investment volume (33% in the weaker binary side) and recruit and maintain at least ten affiliates who have invested (three must be Praetor ranked with at least one Praetor on the weaker binary side)
- Senator – Generate at least $350,000 in monthly downline investment volume (33% in the weaker binary side) and recruit and maintain at least fifteen affiliates who have invested (six must be Centurion ranked with at least two on the weaker binary side)
- Imperator – Generate at least $750,000 in monthly downline investment volume (33% in the weaker binary side) and recruit and maintain at least twenty-one affiliates who have invested (nine must be Senator ranked with at least three on the weaker binary side)
You can get paid a certain percentage on your personally sponsored members who have invested.
The percentage you get will depend on your rank:
- Legionnaire – 10%
- Praetor – 15%
- Centurion – 20%
- Senator – 25%
- Imperator – 30%
Note that a 100% bonus in CoinRewards is paid out sponsoring new members in your first 30 days in the company.
All residual commissions inside of Company is paid through a binary compensation plan structure.
Binary compensation plan has two positions under you, left and a right.
Any members who are put in the binary have two positions under them..
At the end of each week company adds up all the newly invested funds on both legs and pays you 10% on the lesser leg.
Any left over volume is rolled over to the next pay period…
You can earn a Matching Bonus on residual commissions paid to your downline members.
This is paid through a unilevel compensation plan structure and looks like this:
1 level 1 (Personally Sponsored members) – 10%
2 level 2 – 10%
3 level 3 – 20%
4 level 4 – 25%
Rank Achievement Bonus
Every time you hit a new rank inside of CoinMD, you get a one-time Rank Achievement bonus at Praetor or higher:
1 Qualify as a Praetor affiliate and receive $500
2 Qualify as a Centurion affiliate and receive $1500
3 Qualify as a Senator affiliate and receive $2500
4 Qualify as an Imperator affiliate and receive $5000
Cost To Join CoinMD
Cost to join COinMD is $29.95 per year plus one of the following investments below:
- MD1 – $1000 for a one year membership
- MD3 – $5000 for a three year membership
- MD5 – $10,000 for a ten year membership
- MD10 – $25,000 for a ten year membership
- MD15 – $50,000 for a fifteen year membership
The moment you have been waiting for in this CoinMD review…
Verdict On CoinMD
I don’t usually like giving negative light to things, but let’s face it here…
Tom McMurrain has a pretty bad past and scammed people out of $7.5 million dollars…
Not only that, there are no retail products or services offered inside of CoinMD.
And the CoinMD points are useless outside of this company and can be increased artificially anytime.
On top of that, Company won’t be paying affiliates for a year…
Company is offering a type of securities, but are not registered with the SEC…
Personally, just way too many red flags with this company so if you choose to join, it’s at your own risk…
I hope you enjoyed my CoinMD review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
Also Read – How to Confirm Bitcoin Unconfirmed Transactions
Latest posts by AMAN Singh (see all)
- 7 Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges In The World To Buy Any Altcoins - June 19, 2018
- Cryptoworlds Plan & Reviews | Earn 100 BTC in 3 Months - December 14, 2017
- Antroo Plan and Reviews | Business plan of Antroo - November 22, 2017