D9 Clube Review!
There has been some buzz about this company, so I decided to investigate what it was all about…
Maybe you have been approached by an affiliate of this company about the business opportunity and now you want to make sure it’s legit right?
The good news is your doing your research instead of blindly jumping into it…
In this blog post, I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision…
Find out if this is legit or a scam!
D9 Clube Review – The Company
When I checked out the D9 Clube website, there is no information on who runs the show…
I decided to investigate the domain registration information and found out that “d9clube.com” was registered on January 2016.
The domain registration wasn’t set to private, so I found out that Danilo Vunjao and Santana Gouveia are listed as the owners and are based out of Bahia, Brazil.
So I checked out Facebook to see if I can find out more about the owners…
I see that Santana Gouveia profile shows that he is the CEO and Founder of D9 Clube’s.
When I dug deeper into his history, he promoted a company called OneThor…
Let’s keep going shall well…
D9 Clube Reviews – The Products
D9 Clube offers a $280 voucher subscription that gives you access to a sports betting platform.
I clicked on the “Presentation” link to find out more and the video wasn’t there…
Also I noticed even though you click on the English setting, the man speaking about D9 Clube when you first visit the website is speaking another language.
What I do know is that D9 Clube claims that have betting experts that provide betting tips through their platform.
Another thing I noticed is that the marketing material in D9 Clube claims 30% to 150% ROI’s when bets are placed through the independent betting platform BetFair.
That’s all I have for the product side, let’s take a look at the compensation plan.
D9 Clube Compensation Plan
D9 Clube Compensation Plan pays affiliates when they sell those $280 vouchers to retail customers.
When D9 Clube affiliates sponsor other affiliates, they get paid direct and residual income on that as well.
Retail Commission Payout
D9 Clube affiliates are paid a 30% commission everytime they sell a $280 voucher to a retail customer.
Once a customer buys the $280 voucher, it’s good for 52 weeks of access to the betting platform.
Recruitment Commission Payout
When a D9 Clube affiliate sponsors another affiliate, you get paid directly.
These direct commissions are paid based on a percentage of points attached to the D9 Clube’s affiliate package:
- D9 Clube affiliate fee – 20 points
- Bronze Trader – 85 points
- Silver Trader – 185 points
- Gold Trader and Gold Trader+ – 340 points
The amount of commissions an affiliate gets paid will be determined by the affiliate package they bought:
- No package purchase = 20% commission
- Bronze Trader – 30%
- Silver Trader – 40%
- Gold Trader and Gold Trader+ = 50%
Residual Income Commissions (Unilevel)
All of the residual income commissions are paid through their unilevel compensation plan structure.
If you don’t know what a unilevel is…
It looks like this:
- Level 1: Personally enrolled members
- Level 2: Level 1’s personally enrolled members
- Level 3: Level 2’s personally enrolled members
In the D9 Clube Unilevel structure, there are 6 levels in total:
- Bronze Traders earn 5% on level 1 and 3% on levels 2 and 3
- Silver Traders earn 5% on level 1, 3% on levels 2 and 3 and 2% on level 4
- Gold Trader and Gold Trader+ affiliates earn 5% on level 1, 3% on levels 2 and 3, 2% on level 4 and 1% on levels 5 and 6
You will see how level 1 commissions are paid out on top of direct sponsoring commissions.
Residual Income Commissions (Binary)
On top of the unilevel commissions, you get paid through their binary structure as well.
This just means you have TWO legs, Left and right.
You build each leg with direct and indirectly sponsored members.
End of the day, affiliate package points are tallied up on both sides and then you are paid the lesser leg:
- No package purchase: 10% of matched points
- Bronze Trader – 20% of matched points
- Silver Trader – 30% of matched points
- Gold Trader and Gold Trader+ – 40% of matched points
Any remaining points are carried over…
Monthly Membership Fee Commission Payout
All D9 Clube affiliates have t pay a $50 per month fee.
Affiliates can get paid on this monthly fee through their unilevel compensation plan structure through 6 levels:
- Bronze Traders earn 10% on level 1 and 7% on levels 2 and 3
- Silver Traders earn 10% on level 1, 7% on levels 2 and 3 and 6% on level 4
- Gold Trader and Gold Trader+ affiliates earn 10% on level 1, 7% on levels 2 and 3, 6% on levels 4 and 5 and 4% on level 6
Affiliate Package Return On Investment
Affiliate packages give you a weekly 15% ROI that is purchased by D9 Cube affiliates…
This is what that looks like:
- Bronze Trader affiliates receiving $12.75 a week
- Silver Trader affiliates receiving $27.75 a week
- Gold Trader affiliates receiving $51 a week
- Gold Trader+ affiliates receiving $170 a week
These affiliate packages pay out for 52 weeks, after that you will have to buy another D9 Clube affiliate package.
Also, you get referral commissions on the affiliate package ROI and are paid through a unilevel compensation plan structure:
- Bronze Traders earn 3% on level 1 and 2% on levels 2 and 3
- Silver Traders earn 3% on level 1, 2% on levels 2 and 3 and 1% on level 4
- Gold Trader and Gold Trader+ affiliates earn 3% on level 1, 2% on levels 2 and 3 and 1% on levels 4 to 6
Career Plan Bonus Payout
When you hit certain points generated through your weaker leg, you will get paid milestone bonuses:
Generate 6800 point on your weaker binary side and receive an Invicta watch (must be a Silver Trader or higher)
Generate 17,000 points and receive an iPhone 6 Plus (must be a Silver Trader or higher)
Generate 34,000 points and receive a cruise (must be Gold Trader or higher)
Generate 170,000 points and receive an “international trip” (must be Gold Trader or higher)
Generate 340,800 points and receive a Honda Fit car (must be Gold Trader or higher)
Generate 510,000 points and receive a Toyota Corolla or Honda Civic car (must be Gold Trader or higher)
Generate 850,000 points and receive a Mercedes or BMW car (must be Gold Trader or higher)
Generate 1,530,000 points and receive a Range Rover Evoque (must be Gold Trader or higher)
Cost To Join D9 Clube
The baseline D9 Clube affiliate membership is $50 per month.
But if you want to earn big in the comp plan and get paid an ROI, you must buy one of these affiliate packages:
- Bronze Trader – $249
- Silver Trader – $499
- Gold Trader – $998
- Gold Trader+ – $1996
D9 Clube Review – The Verdict
D9 Clube actually looked good…
It has retail products and a customer base which is a must…
And I thought it was a cool idea, but then when they got into this whole ROI business, it went down hill…
How are they generating this consistent ROI through their betting system?
There is nothing on the planet that can do that…
What I would recommend to do is if you decided to join this company, tell your upline to show screen shots of the consistent ROI there getting paid…
What I think really is going on is they are taking those affiliate packages and paying off existing members with new members…
Unlike they can proof me wrong…
And if they are not doing that, there is still a regulatory compliance issues…
Because D9 Clube hasn’t registered to offer securities.
I just can’t see the percentage of money from bets is paying that ROI…
I would personally proceed with caution on this one…
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my D9 Clube review and if you have any questions, please lave them in the comments below.
If you like this article or blog, please comment below in comment section for appreciation and other article readers
Please open your email and verify the Subscription.
Latest posts by AMAN Singh (see all)
- LCC Coin Buy and Sell | 9041211414 | Call Now - October 11, 2017
- BitPay Exchange Plan and Reviews – 9041211414-Earn Daily in Bitcoins - October 10, 2017
- Radium Coin Price (RADS) ( Today Current Price ) - October 6, 2017