Welcome to my JetCoin 2.0 Review!
Whether you knew about the original JetCoin or this reboot is the first time you’ve seen the name, you are here to find out if it’s a legit opportunity, right?
I’m glad you’re here!
It means you are doing your due diligence before jumping in to this company.
This review will set you up with all the information you need about the company, the products and the compensation plan.
So keep reading for everything you need to know about JetCoin 2.0!
Check out my original JetCoin review here.
JetCoin 2.0 Review – The Company
As with the original JetCoin company, the 2.0 version’s website does not provide any information about who owns or operates the business.
Scott Chandler, Greg Aggesen, Brett Robinson and Troy Redja, are popularly referred to as top leaders by JetCoin’s affiliates.
While it is speculated that the first three individuals were involved in the first version of the company, it is unclear if Chandler, Aggesen, Robinson and/or Redja are the creators of JetCoin 2.0.
The JetCoin 2.0 website domain was registered privately as “jet-coin” on the 7th of May, 2017.
JetCoin 2.0 Reviews – The Products
JetCoin 2.0 does not offer any retail products or services to its affiliates or retail customers.
Affiliates who sign up with JetCoin 2.0 simply market the affiliate membership.
The JetCoin 2.0 Compensation Plan
JetCoin 2.0 affiliates are required to invest bitcoin for a daily ROI:
- JC2 – 0.1 BTC
- JC3 – 0.3 BTC
- JC4 – 0.5 BTC
- JC5 – 1 BTC
- JC6 – 2 BTC
- JC7 – 3 BTC
- JC8 – 4 BTC
Daily ROI rates are linked to the amount of money that is invested by personally sponsored affiliates:
- Personally sponsored affiliates invest 1 BTC and receive 0.5% a day
- Personally sponsored affiliates invest 3 BTC and receive 1% a day
- Personally sponsored affiliates invest 5 BTC and receive 2% a day
- Personally sponsored affiliates invest 10 BTC and receive 2.5% a day
- Personally sponsored affiliates invest 15 BTC and receive 3% a day
Presently, there doesn’t seem to be a cap on payable ROI.
The company pays out residual commissions through a binary compensation structure.
This type of compensation structure puts an affiliate at the top of a binary team that splits into a left and right side.
Level 1 of the binary team holds 2 positions and level 2 is created by adding another two positions under each of the first two, for a total of 4 positions.
Additional binary team levels are created as they are needed, with every new level holding twice as many positions as the level above it.
Binary team positions are filled through direct and indirect sponsorship of affiliates, of which there is currently no limit as to how far the team can grow.
JetCoin 2.0 counts up new investment volume on each side of the team at the end of every day.
Affiliates earn a percentage of this volume, which depends upon the amount they themselves have invested:
- Invest at the JC2 level and receive a 6% residual binary commission, capped at 0.2 BTC a day and/or 6 BTC a month
- Invest at the JC3 level and receive a 7% residual binary commission, capped at 0.6 BTC a day and/or 18 BTC a month
- Invest at the JC4 level and receive a 9% residual binary commission, capped at 1 BTC a day and/or 30 BTC a month
- Invest at the JC5 level and receive a 10% residual binary commission, capped at 2 BTC a day and/or 60 BTC a month
- Invest at the JC6 level and receive a 11% residual binary commission, capped at 4 BTC a day and/or 120 BTC a month
- Invest at the JC7 level and receive a 13% residual binary commission, capped at 6 BTC a day and/or 180 BTC a month
- Invest at the JC8 level and receive a 15% residual binary commission, capped at 8 BTC a day and/or 240 BTC a month
It should be noted that there is a JC1 affiliate option for 0.05 BTC.
However, JC1 affiliates cannot earn a daily ROI, but do earn a 5% residual binary commission which is capped at 0.1 BTC a day and/or 3 BTC a month.
Cost To Join JetCoin 2.0
The cost of a basic JetCoin 2.0 affiliate membership is 0.05 BTC for the JC1 membership.
In order to fully participate in the JetCoin 2.0 compensation plan, affiliates are required to invest between 0.1 to 4 BTC.
The more an affiliate invests, the more they can earn through the JetCoin 2.0 compensation plan.
Verdict on JetCoin 2.0
The original JetCoin collapsed just one month after its launch…
And most of the affiliates who invested in the company never earned more than they invested…
Many people lost out on a lot of money…
This new version of JetCoin doesn’t seem to be any different….
Affiliates must invest bitcoin, which costs real money…
And then convince others to join and also invest bitcoin…
All that is happening here is the investments of new affiliates are being used to pay off older affiliates…
And the cycle continues…
So, if you are thinking about signing up with JetCoin…
Just keep all of this in the back of your mind and join at your own risk…
I hope you enjoyed my JetCoin 2.0 review and if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below…
Tags – jetcoin 2.0, jetcoin 2.0 compensation plan, jetcoin 2.0 products, jetcoin 2.0 review, jetcoin 2.0 reviews, jetcoin 2.0 scam
If you like this article or blog, please comment below in comment section for appreciation
For More MLM Plan Keep Visit – mlmaman.com
Please open your email and verify the Subscription.
Latest posts by AMAN Singh (see all)
- Quantet Marketing Plan & Review | Join Compensation Plan and get 1% to 2% ( Join Now ) - February 16, 2018
- Cryptoworlds Plan & Reviews | Earn 100 BTC in 3 Months - December 14, 2017
- Antroo Plan and Reviews | Business plan of Antroo 9041211414 - November 22, 2017