Welcome to my Mining Max Review!
There has been some buzz about this company so I decided to find out what it was all about…
I have some Mining Max reviews call it as cam while others call it legit, but not to worry because I am going to get to the bottom of it.
In this blog post I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan to put the rumors to rest and tell you how it REALLY is…
All I ask you to do is pay close attention and read it to the end so you can make the right decision.
Mining Max Review – The Company
Mining Max for some reason provides no information on who actually runs or owns the company.
I decided to check out the Mining Max website domain registration on “miningmax.net” and found out it was registered September 1st, 2016 but it was private.
The good news is that I went on YouTube and found a video called “mining Max Introduction” and names Daniel Park as the Founder and Chairman.
The bad news is that’s all there is on Daniel park…
Mining Max provides an Nevada Incorporation number even though the company address is in California.
I am not sure if it’s just a virtual address or there is a physical office there…
On top of that there are different languages on Mining Max’s website which include Korean, Chinese, Japanese, and English.
Alexa information does say that 66% of the traffic to Mining Max comes from South Korea…
That is pretty strange considering it’s a “USA” company…
Mining Max Reviews – The Products
Mining Max offers no retail products or services, but you can promote the actual affiliate membership…
At the time of this Mining Max review, they only show a Mining Machine called MM-ALT-601-E/Z but no information other information is provided…
Mining Max Compensation Plan
Mining Max has you invest $3200 on a promise you will get some kind of daily ROI for the next 2 years…
You can also get $200 for every referral you get that invests $3200 by your personally sponsored members.
All residual commissions inside of Mining Max is paid through a binary compensation plan structure.
Binary compensation plans have two legs underneath you…
Left and a right…
These positions can be filled up indirectly, directly by you, upline or your downline members.
At the end of each day Mining Max adds up all the $3200 investments on each side and pays you $140 for every $3200…
The amount of commissions you can earn in a day will depend on how much you have invested:
- Invest $3200 and earn a maximum $500 a day
- Invest $9600 and earn a maximum $1500 a day
Invest $16,000 and earn a maximum $3000 a day
Invest $22,400 and earn a maximum $5000 a day
Invest $32,000 or more and earn a maximum $10,000 a day
Any left over investments are carried over to the next pay…
You can get paid a Matching Bonus on your downlines binary commissions…
These are paid through a unilevel compensation plan structure.
If you don’t know what that looks like…
Check this out:
- Level 1: Personally enrolled members
- Level 2: Level 1’s personally enrolled members
Mining Max caps you at 10 levels and pays 5% across all of them.
The amount of levels you get paid will depend on how much you have invested to begin with:
- Invest $3200 and earn a 5% Matching Bonus across two levels
Invest $9600 and earn a 5% Matching Bonus across four levels
Invest $16,000 and earn a 5% Matching Bonus across six levels
Invest $22,400 and earn a 5% Matching Bonus across eight levels
Invest $32,000 or more and earn a 5% Matching Bonus across ten levels
According to Mining Max, their ROI’s are generated by Ether Mining with 7% mining output reserve left for Mining Bonus.
This is paid down 20 levels through a unilevel compensation plan structure…
To qualify for this bonus, you must invest $9600.
You can also generate two new positions within your unilevel team to get a bigger Mining Bonus:
- Invest $16,000 and receive a second unilevel position
- Invest $32,000 and receive a third unilevel position
Star Sharing Bonus
The company places another 3% of their mining output each month into the Star Sharing Bous.
You can get a share in one of five Star Sharing Bonus Pools depending on their rank:
- 1 Star (Invest at least $32,000) – One share in a 50% Star Sharing Bonus pool
- 2 Star (Invest at least $64,000) – One share in a 20% Star Sharing Bonus pool
- 3 Star (Invest at least $96,000 and have a 2 Star ranked affiliate on both sides of your binary team) – One share in a 15% Star Sharing Bonus pool
- 4 Star (Maintain an active investment of at least $96,000, generate at least $1.6 million in downline investment volume and have a 3 Star ranked affiliate on both sides of your binary team) – One share in a 10% Star Sharing Bonus pool
- 5 Star (Maintain an active investment of at least $96,000, generate at least $3.2 million in downline investment volume and have a 4 Star ranked affiliate on both sides of your binary team) – One share in a 5% Star Sharing Bonus
Cost To Join Mining Max
The cost to join Mining Max is a minimum of $3200…
To actually get paid the full amount in this company, you have to invest $96,000…
The moment you have been waiting for in this Mining Max review…
Verdict On Mining Max
On paper Mining Max looks okay, but there are a few concerns for me personally…
First, they do claim they have a partnership with South Korea for their mining ether facility…
However, that’s what they claims…
Where is the actual proof?
Another thing is technically this is a USA based company so they need to be registered with the SEC because they are offering a form of securities…
I couldn’t find any information on Mining Max on the SEC’s database…
This ALONE can have this company shut down any time.
You see what I am getting at?
If you have actually have $96,000 to invest, I would think about joining a top tier company.
This way you did not have to worry about getting screwed over.
Personally, I would wait until this company shows PROOF of their mining and actually registers with the SEC.
Tags – Mining Max, Mining Max compensation plan, Mining Max products, Mining Max review, Mining Max reviews, Mining Max scam
Latest posts by AMAN Singh (see all)
- 7 Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges In The World To Buy Any Altcoins - June 19, 2018
- Cryptoworlds Plan & Reviews | Earn 100 BTC in 3 Months - December 14, 2017
- Antroo Plan and Reviews | Business plan of Antroo - November 22, 2017