Welcome to my Questra World Review!
There has been some buzz about Questra World lately, so it’s time for another review!
It’s always a good idea to research a company before investing, so I am glad you are here!
In this review I will go over the company, its products and the compensation plan it offers.
So let’s get right to it shall we?
Questra World Review- The Company
The first thing I found on the Questra World website is a video that indicates Jose Manuel Gilabert is the CEO of the company.
Besides this video, there is no other information about the management team at Questra World.
There is a corporate address based in Madrid, Spain, however I also found the same address on the AirBnB website that lists a one bedroom apartment for $45/night.
Registered on June 30th, the Questra World website domain, “questraworld.es”, the owner is listed as Questra Holdings.
A little research revealed that Questra World seems to have been initially launched as Questra Holdings in 2015.
Questra Holdings had a domain registered as “questra.es”, but it is no longer in use.
I also found that Belgium’s Financial Services and Markets Authority put out a regulatory warning in September of 2016 against Questra Holdings.
Questra Holdings is not an authorized investment firm or credit institution in Belgium. It is therefore not allowed to provide banking and/or investment services in or from Belgium.
Moreover, the system proposed by Questra Holdings has every appearance of being of a pyramidal type or at least of a Ponzi fraud.
Whether or not this is the reason Questra Holdings became Questra World is unclear.
As I always say, if a company is not upfront about who is running the business, it is best to think twice before investing.
Okay, so now we know a bit about the company, let’s get into the products and compensation plan!
Questra World Reviews – The Products
Questra World does not offer any retailable products or services.
Affiliates who join Questra World can only market the affiliate membership.
The Questra World Compensation Plan
There are 11 plans that Questra World affiliates can join in order to participate in the compensation plan, each with its own respective ROI.
- Standard – invest €90 to €999,999 EUR and receive an average weekly ROI of 6% for 52 weeks (ROI not withdrawable until after 52 weeks)
- White – invest €90 EUR and receive an average weekly ROI of 4%
- Yellow – invest €270 EUR and receive an average weekly ROI of 4.2%
- Green – invest €810 EUR and receive an average weekly ROI of 4.6%
- Blue – invest €2430 EUR and receive an average weekly ROI of 5%
- Red – invest €7290 EUR and receive an average weekly ROI of 5.2%
- Black – invest €21,870 EUR and receive an average weekly ROI of 6%
- Indigo – invest €65,610 EUR and receive an average weekly ROI of 6.2%
- IP – invest €100,000 EUR and receive an average weekly ROI of 6.47%
- IP Gold – invest €250,000 EUR and receive an average weekly ROI of 6.47%
- VIP Platinum – invest €500,000 EUR and receive an average weekly ROI of 6.47%
Questra World Affiliate Ranks
The Questra World compensation plan features 11 affiliate ranks, each with its own respective qualification criteria:
- Newcomer – Join and invest in a Questra World plan
- Bronze Agent – Personally sponsor affiliates who together invest at least €3000 EUR
- Silver Agent – Personally sponsor affiliates who together invest at least €25,000 EUR
- Gold Agent – Personally sponsor affiliates who together invest at least €50,000 EUR
- Platinum Agent – Personally sponsor affiliates who together invest at least €100,000 EUR
- Bronze Director – Personally sponsor affiliates who together invest at least €500,000 EUR
- Silver Director – Personally sponsor affiliates who together invest at least €1,000,000 EUR
- Gold Director – Personally sponsor affiliates who together invest at least €3,000,000 EUR
- Platinum Director – Personally sponsor affiliates who together invest at least €10,000,000 EUR
- Managing Director – Personally sponsor affiliates who together invest at least €30,000,000 EUR
- Super Director – Personally sponsor affiliates who together invest at least €100,000,000 EUR
There are also referral commissions that are paid out through a uni-level compensation structure.
What is a uni-level compensation structure?
It’s a structure that puts an affiliate at the top of a uni-level team that then puts every personally sponsored affiliate thereafter directly under them at level 1.
When these level 1 affiliates bring in new affiliates, they are put on level 2 of the first affiliate’s uni-level team.
This format continues down level 2 and level 3 and so on, down the number of needed levels.
These commissions are paid out as a percentage of the funds that are invested by the affiliates in a uni-level team.
The percentage that a Questra World affiliate can earn depends on their rank:
- Newcomer – 5%
- Bronze Agent – 7%
- Silver Agent – 9%
- Gold Agent – 10.5%
- Platinum Agent – 12%
- Bronze Director – 13%
- Silver Director – 14%
- Gold Director – 14.5%
- Platinum, Managing and Super Directors – 15%
It should be noted that these percentages are a coded bonus and that every Questra World investment offers a 15% pay out.
An affiliate will only be paid whatever their applicable percentage is if they are not at that Platinum Director rank or higher. The system will then look through the up-line to find a higher ranking affiliate to pay out the remainder of the total 15% payout.
For example, if you are a Bronze Agent and you sponsor a new VIP affiliate (€100,000 EUR), your referral commission rate is 7%, so you will be paid €7000 EUR.
This would leave 8% of the total 15% that is generated, which will then be paid out to a Silver Agent or higher ranked affiliate.
The same formula is followed for the other ranks, so the pay outs will continue until the full 15% is paid.
Interest Free Loan
When a Questra World affiliate reaches the Gold Director rank or higher, they can apply for an interest free loan.
The company website dictates that the loan must be used towards real estate or a car, with %25 of the price being paid by the affiliate.
Questra World then offers to pay the rest of the 75% over a period of 5 years for a car, or 10 years for real estate.
The loan repayments are taken out of the affiliate’s commissions.
Cost To Join Questra World
The cost to join Questra World as a member is related to the investment that is made in 1 of the 11 plans:
- Standard – €90 to €999,999 EUR
- White – €90 EUR
- Yellow – €270 EUR
- Green – €810 EUR
- Blue – €2430 EUR
- Red – €7290 EUR
- Black – €21,870 EUR
- Indigo – €65,610 EUR
- IP – €100,000 EUR
- IP Gold – €250,000 EUR
- VIP Platinum – €500,000 EUR
The main difference between the various plans is how much an affiliate can earn through the compensation plan.
Questra World Video Overview
Questra World Review – The Verdict
The company claims it generates these crazy ROI’s through Atlantic Global Asset Management…
Now if they could really generate 300% to 500% ROI in 7 to 8 months through that company, why would they need huge investments from affiliates?
Also too many fishy things going on like the YouTube channel being in Russian even though it’s a Spanish company…
Also with a 365 day maturity of investments, what probably will happen is this company will go under and the owners will run with the money.
I would personally never invest in a company that isn’t completely transparent.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my Questra World review and if you have any question, leave them in the comments below…
If you like this article, blog or you still have any question than please mention below in the comment section.
Please open your email and verify the Subscription.
Latest posts by AMAN Singh (see all)
- MT Coin | Money Trade Coin | 9041211414 | Future Bitcoin - October 17, 2017
- LCC Coin Buy and Sell | 9041211414 | Call Now - October 11, 2017
- BitPay Exchange Plan and Reviews – 9041211414-Earn Daily in Bitcoins - October 10, 2017